2017 Potential Grads
Just a reminder to all potential grads to verify the list posted outside of Guidance. Any questions or concerns, please see Mrs. Piovesana.
There will be a VERY important GRAD meeting on Monday October 3rd in the Conference Room. Plan on attending on your MSIP period. If you can not make the meeting please see Mrs. Piovesana.
This is an exciting year--- your final year of high school. It is important to make informed decisions about your future. Do your research!
For Ontario college programs visit ontariocolleges.ca
For Ontario university programs visit electronicinfo.ca
Important Dates Potential Graduates:
September 2016 – November 2016
College and University representatives come to Westlane- see Guidance Calendar for specific dates.
Sign up in Guidance
September 23rd – 25th
Ontario Universities Fair – Metro Toronto Convention Center . If you are interested in attending, pick up a permission form in Guidance.
For more information visit Ontario University Fair
October 3rd, 2016
Grad Meeting- plan on attending during your MSIP or spare. If you cannot attend the meeting, please see Mrs. Piovesana in Guidance.
October 13th, 2016
Graduate Parent information session. 6 - 7 pm
October 6th – December 5th 2016
Make your grad appointment in Student Services
October – November
Plan to attend College and University Open House and Information Programs
- University Information Program - October 19th 7-9pm @ St Paul Highschool
- College Information Program - October 24th from 9-12pm @ Niagara College Welland Campus. Pick up your permission form in Guidance.
January 13th, 2017
- University application deadline for equal consideration- OUAC
February 1st , 2017
- College application deadline for equal consideration- OCAS
June 29th, 2017
- Graduation !!!! Club Italia 6pm. More information to follow.