2020 Potential Grads
There will be GRAD interviews held throughout October and November. You need to complete the Google Form found on your Google Classroom Class of 2020 Page.
I continue to post additional information through Classroom regarding important dates and scholarships throughout the entire school year so allow notification and keep checking. I will do morning announcements, but they will not go on the Westlane announcement page, they will get posted in Classroom.
This is an exciting year--- your final year of high school. It is important to make informed decisions about your future. Do your research!
For Ontario college programs visit ontariocolleges.ca
For Ontario university programs visit electronicinfo.ca
Graduation will take place on THURSDAY, JUNE 25th at Club Italia. Information will be provided at Potential Grad meetings throughout the year.
Important Dates Potential Graduates:
September 2019 – November 2019
College and University representatives come to Westlane- see the calendar in Guidance or Google Classroom for specific dates.
Sign up in Guidance
September 27th – 29th
Ontario Universities Fair – Metro Toronto Convention Center .
For more information visit Ontario University Fair
October - November 2019
Grad Interviews - Complete the Google Form in Classroom in order to meet with a counsellor to go over your post-secondary plans.
January 15th, 2020
- University application deadline for equal consideration- OUAC
February 1st , 2020
- College application deadline for equal consideration- OCAS
June 25th, 2020
- Graduation, Club Italia @ 6pm, light refreshments prior to grad in the main foyer
- Grads need to arrive at 5:15
- Grads must be ready and lined up by 5:40
- Stoles must be returned to the dressing area after the ceremony
- Each graduate gets two tickets with their invitation. Every grad can request an additional two complementary tickets. Extra tickets can be requested, based on available space at the venue, at a cost of $5 each (cash only). Graduates should make their request for additional tickets at the Grad Luncheon and an announcement will be made when they can be picked up.
- Official transcripts, Diplomas, Certificates, and any scholarship will be inside the portfolio graduates receive in the dressing area, after the ceremony.